Neuroscience Sales Keynote Speaker
- How Consumers’ Brains Decide to Buy
- Apply the Science of Color to Win
- Drive UP Your Sales with Neuromarketing
- Sell More with Neuroscience ~ Workshop
Marketing and sales techniques powered by Neuroscience and Psychology are sweeping through the business world. Based on three decades of research into how consumers make decisions, Neuroscientists have provided new answers to challenges faced by salespeople and marketers across all industries.
Keynote Topics on Neuro Selling and Neuromarketing
- Power Your Sales with Neuroscience – Traditional sales techniques miss the mark because they are based primarily on anecdotal evidence. Neuroscience research shows that about 95% of all purchase decisions are made unconsciously and emotionally. Dr. Wu will explain that research and show you tangible examples. He’ll explore common cognitive biases and how they influence your customers. Audiences take away actionable ideas they can use right away to achieve sales goals.
- Harness the Power of Color in Sales and Marketing NEW! – What do Pepsi, Heinz and Miller Brewing Company have in common? They all lost a lot of money because they chose the wrong colors for their products. Color influences our emotions, judgments and decisions, sometimes outside of our awareness. In business, not understanding those influences can be very expensive. Don’t miss this important talk on the science of color!
- How to Outsmart Your Competition with Neuromarketing – Traditional marketing is based on trial-and-error as well as outdated, unreliable methods like consumer surveys. Neuromarketing is based on scientific research. The success of Amazon, Apple and Google is driven by this new scientific approach. Through information on research and real-world examples, Dr. Wu shows audiences why and how understanding Neuromarketing can help you dominate over your competitors.
- Selling on Emotion with Neuroscience – What emotions do consumers experience when making buying decisions? They are afraid of making the wrong choice. As a seller, your job is to reduce that anxiety to move the sales process along. If your sales process is focused on evoking customers’ fear, you risk losing your sale. Learn how to apply science to reducing negative emotions when selling.
Empower Marketing and Sales with Neuroscience
In 2019, Dr. Terry Wu, a recognized thought leader in this new field, spoke at a TED event in Minnesota. His 18-minute talk condensed what he has learned in 30 years as a Neuroscientist and marketing expert into an easy-to-understand introduction to these new concepts.
This TED Talk has reached business leaders and marketers across the globe. It will show you the power of Neuromarketing and help you understand why it is disrupting the traditional marketing and branding industry.
Energize and Inform Your Leaders and Team
Dr. Wu is one of very few Neuromarketing and Sales speakers who is a seasoned Neuroscientist. He has been applying Neuroscience insights to work for his clients for nearly 20 years. In keynote speeches and presentations at business conferences and corporate training events, he helps business leaders and professionals understand the Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing.
Some authors and speakers have noticed the Neuromarketing trend. Now, those “experts” are writing books and speaking about these new concepts with little understanding of the science. In talks and workshops, they are cashing in on this exciting, emerging trend. There is a great deal of misleading information. Dr. Wu wants to help you cut through the hype and misinformation and get the facts you need.
Explore How the Brain Makes Buying Decisions
Where trial-and-error and guesswork once guided companies in presenting their products and services, science is now showing them what truly works and why.
Other companies, like Google, Apple, Walmart, and Coca Cola, have also relied on Neuroscience, instead of sketchy, anecdotal evidence, in driving up their revenues.
Each talk is illustrated with examples from research studies and offers clues about how these methods can be employed to improve sales, kick up conversion rates, and boost revenues.
Dr. Wu earned his Ph.D. in Neuroscience at Vanderbilt University. His 35+ years of extensive experience as a Neuroscientist and 20+ years as a sales and marketing leader make him a unique resource. He owns the only Midwest Neuromarketing firm run by a Neuroscientist and consults with companies in all business sectors to help them apply Neuromarketing and Neuroscience-based Sales strategies. He helps them compete successfully in today’s marketplace.