Neuroscience Sales Keynote Speaker
- How can Neuroscience boost your sales by 500%?
- Why do traditional sales and marketing fail?
Marketing and sales techniques powered by Neuroscience and Psychology are sweeping through the business world. Based on three decades of research into how consumers make decisions, Neuroscientists have provided new answers to challenges faced by salespeople and marketers across all industries.
Where trial-and-error and guesswork once guided companies in presenting their products and services, science is now showing them what truly works and why.
Other companies, like Google, Facebook, Walmart, and Coca Cola, have also relied on Neuroscience, instead of sketchy, anecdotal evidence, in driving up their revenues.
In 2019, Dr. Terry Wu, a recognized thought leader in this new field, spoke at a TEDx event in Minnesota. His 18-minute talk condensed what he has learned in 30 years as a Neuroscientist and marketing expert into an easy-to-understand introduction to these new concepts.
It will show you the power of Neuromarketing and help you understand why it is disrupting the traditional marketing and branding industry.
Empower Your Marketing and Sales Team with Science
Dr. Wu is one of very few Neuromarketing and Sales speakers who is a seasoned Neuroscientist. He has been applying Neuroscience insights to work for his clients for nearly 20 years. In keynote speeches and presentations at business conferences and corporate training events, he helps business leaders and professionals understand the Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing.
His audiences learn how the brain makes decisions on emotional and intuitive grounds, rather than after logical analysis of details. Each talk is illustrated with examples from research studies and offers clues about how these methods can be employed to improve sales, kick up conversion rates, and boost revenues.
Keynote Speeches with Accurate, Actionable Information
- Power Your Sales with Neuroscience – Traditional sales techniques miss the mark because they are based primarily on anecdotal evidence. Neuroscience research shows that about 95% of all purchase decisions are made unconsciously and emotionally. Dr. Wu will explain that research and show you tangible examples. He’ll explore common cognitive biases and how they influence your customers. Audiences take away actionable ideas they can use right away to achieve sales goals.
- Selling on Emotion – What emotions do consumers experience when making buying decisions? They are afraid of making the wrong choice. As a seller, your job is to reduce that anxiety to move the sales process along. If your sales process is focused on evoking customers’ fear, you risk losing your sale. Learn how to apply science to reducing negative emotions when selling.
- How to Outsmart Your Competition with Neuromarketing – Traditional marketing is based on trial-and-error as well as outdated, unreliable methods like consumer surveys. Neuromarketing is based on scientific research. The success of Amazon, Apple and Google is driven by this new scientific approach. Through information on research and real-world examples, Dr. Wu shows audiences why and how understanding Neuromarketing can help you dominate over your competitors.
- Lead Your Business with Neuroscience – During the last 2 decades, we have learned how the brain responds to trust, empathy, emotion, change and influence. This knowledge can guide leaders in building stronger teams and thriving cultures. During times of uncertainty, leaders need to lean on Neuroscience for ideas and actions. Unlock the potential in you and your team, and thrive through crisis.
- Master the Neuroscience of SEO – SEO has changed dramatically. Google now calls it “Search Experience Optimization.” It’s no longer just about using search keywords to get high rankings. Instead, Google gives its highest rankings to websites that provide rewarding user experiences. Google stays as the most popular search engine by applying Neuroscience in its design. Dr. Wu gives audiences actionable insights that ensure great rankings and boost conversion rates dramatically.
- Virtual Neuromarketing and Neuroscience of Sales Presentations – For many organizations, live meetings, conferences and training sessions are difficult to organize. Dr. Wu offers virtual presentations and talks, as well. Audiences for these get all the advantages of learning from a genuine expert in the field, without the need for a physical meeting. Contact Dr. Wu to discuss how you can present those talks to your group.
Energize and Inform Your Leaders and Team
Dr. Wu earned his Ph.D. in Neuroscience at Vanderbilt University. His 30+ years of extensive experience as a Neuroscientist and 20+ years as a sales and marketing leader make him a unique resource. He owns the only Midwest Neuromarketing firm run by a Neuroscientist and consults with companies in all business sectors to help them apply Neuromarketing and Neuroscience-based Sales strategies. He helps them compete successfully in today’s marketplace.
He is currently writing a book, “Why the Brain Buys – The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing.” Schedule Dr. Wu for your next business event, marketing workshop, business conference, or networking event.
Dozens of authors and speakers have noticed the Neuromarketing trend. Now, those “experts” are writing books and speaking about these new concepts. In blogs, podcasts, and workshops, they are cashing in on this exciting, emerging trend. Some of the information they offer is accurate, but there is also a great deal of misleading information. Some snake oil salesmen rebranded their fear-based sales tactics and falsely claimed that they can find the “Buy Button” in your customers’ brains. Dr. Wu wants to help you cut through the hype and misinformation and get the facts you need.