Leadership Training Powered by Neuroscience
- How can you lead effectively through change?
- What makes your team follow you during a crisis?
The 3-year-long pandemic has changed our lives and our workplaces profoundly. We no longer face the serious threats brought by the COVID-19 viruses. However, many don’t feel safe. There is plenty of change and uncertainty.
Uncertainty and unpredictability present the biggest challenge to leaders. At the same time, this is the moment when true leaders stand out.
Workshop: Apply Neuroscience to Empower Leadership
- Can leaders make followers feel safe under uncertainty?
- Can leaders prevent costly burnout among followers?
- How do leaders decide to lead?
- Why do followers decide to follow?
- Can leaders bring diverse teams together?
Having answers to these crucial questions will be transformative for you and your team. Scientific research has given us many insights into what makes people follow and what decision blind spots we have.
Learning Objectives: Get answers to:
- How can you apply science to inspire your team?
- How can you make your team members feel safe?
- How can you be mindful of your unconscious emotions?
- How does stress make us more irrational?
- Why do we overreact to threats and danger?
- How do our heightened emotions influence memories?
- Is negativity really that negative?
- How can you avoid becoming your followers’ stressor?
- How can you manage various stressors effectively?
- How can you make followers feel safe?
- Why is fostering belonging so vital in psychological safety?
- What makes people bond together as a team?
- How does emotion influence our decisions?
- What are common blind spots in decision-making?
- How can you build more trust?
- Why is too much positivity toxic?
- What motivates altruism and action?
In this content-rich, science-backed workshop, you will practice a new scientific framework that centers on making people feel safe and motivated. You will find out how unconscious emotions can influence our decisions. You will discover why humans follow the crowd to feel belonging.
Very often, trainers and speakers give misleading information that is contradicted by science. As a result, leaders were ill-prepared to face challenges brought on by the pandemic. Widespread failures happened at all levels. Those trainers and speakers were just as clueless as to what to do when the pandemic hit.
Harness the Power of Science
Leadership training has been based on anecdotes and individual experiences. Speakers copy each other’s ideas and recycle them. There is a lot of fluff, but little science or applicable takeaways. You have heard how important it is to “listen,” “build trust,” “follow your gut,” “show empathy,” etc. But in reality, these abstract concepts don’t translate into actions.
Based on his extensive research on the Neuroscience of Human Behavior, Dr. Wu will explain how the brain follows certain paths in making decisions and choices. His keynote speech will enlighten you with easy-to-understand Neuroscience insights as well as proven practices that you can implement immediately.