Neuroscience-Powered Leadership Training Workshop
Dr. Wu teaches leaders a new, easy-to-implement framework to guide their decisions. Unlike other leadership trainers and speakers, he empowers leaders with the Science of Why People Follow.
- How can you lead effectively through change?
- What makes your team follow you during a crisis?
The widespread leadership failures after the pandemic hit serve as the strongest evidence that traditional leadership training and development didn’t adequately prepare leaders to face such a challenge. Outdated, flawed principles and skills built on unique anecdotes have become irrelevant. Science-proven ideas are necessary to give leaders a fresh lens to handle the new reality.
Traditional leadership training and development borrowed most of its principles from Dale Carnegie’s book “How to Win Friends and Influence People.” Those principles provide an oversimplified way to look at the dynamics of human behavior. For nearly a century, there has been no shortage of spin-off ideas. However, few touch on the science behind social behavior in a hierarchy.
Workshop: Apply Neuroscience to Empower Leadership
Leadership training and development is no longer about what works but what is popular. Start with why, don’t hide your vulnerability, demonstrate your authenticity, build to last, and change your mindset. Fads are never in short supply.
Now the pandemic is behind us. However, the same leadership speakers, trainers, and authors are bringing back the same old worthless content that failed miserably. Leaders will be more ill-prepared to face the next big challenge.
In this Neuroscience-driven workshop, Dr. Wu brings you the latest scientific discoveries to explain and predict leaders’ and followers’ behavioral patterns and their complex interplay.
- Can leaders make followers feel safe under uncertainty?
- Can leaders prevent costly burnout among followers?
- How do leaders decide to lead?
- Why do followers decide to follow?
- Can leaders bring diverse teams together?
Having answers to these crucial questions will be transformative for you and your team. Scientific research has given us many insights into what makes people follow and what decision blind spots we have.
Learning Objectives: Get answers to:
- How can you apply science to inspire your team?
- How can you make your team members feel safe?
- How can you be mindful of your unconscious emotions?
- How does stress make us more irrational?
- Why do we overreact to threats and danger?
- How do our heightened emotions influence memories?
- Is negativity really that negative?
- How can you avoid becoming your followers’ stressor?
- How can you manage various stressors effectively?
- How can you make followers feel safe?
- Why is fostering belonging so vital in psychological safety?
- What makes people bond together as a team?
- How does emotion influence our decisions?
- What are common blind spots in decision-making?
- How can you build more trust?
- Why is too much positivity toxic?
- What motivates altruism and action?
In this content-rich, science-backed workshop, you will practice a new scientific framework that centers on making people feel safe and motivated. You will find out how unconscious emotions can influence our decisions. You will discover why humans follow the crowd to feel belonging.
Harness the Power of Science
Traditional leadership training relies on anecdotes and individual experiences. Speakers copy and recycle each other’s ideas. There is a lot of fluff, but little science or applicable takeaways. You have heard how important it is to “listen,” “build trust,” “follow your gut,” “show empathy,” etc. But in reality, these abstract concepts don’t translate into meaningful actions.
Based on his extensive research on the Neuroscience of Human Behavior, Dr. Wu will explain how the brain follows certain paths in making decisions and choices. His one-of-a-kind workshop enlightens participants with easy-to-understand profound Neuroscience insights as well as proven practices.