The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing – Keynote Speaker
- Are your company’s marketing and sales flagging?
- Are you tired of the same old sales training?
Successful companies, including Amazon, Google, and Facebook, are thriving. What’s their secret? Can you take advantage of what they know? Yes, you can! You can outsmart your competition by applying the latest insights from Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics.
Over the last 2-3 decades, the most successful companies have been relying on science to power their sales and marketing. Through a growing knowledge of the brain, you can gain a better understanding of how your customers make buying decisions. More importantly, Neuroscience research can show you what influences their decisions.
A Speaker Who Brings Science to Sales and Marketing
Many studies by Nobel Prize winners, including Dr. Daniel Kahneman and Dr. Richard Thaler, have fundamentally changed our understanding of the human decision-making process.
Dr. Terry Wu specializes in applying Neuroscience to sales and marketing to boost business revenues. He earned his Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Vanderbilt University in 1996. With over 30 years of experience in Neuroscience and over 20 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, he has developed a deep understanding of Why the Brain Buys.
Since 2003, he has been working with businesses of all industries and sizes to drive up their sales and marketing conversion rates by 5-10 times. Now, your team can get the cutting-edge information that your competitors haven’t heard of yet.
Speaker and Consultant – The Neuroscience of Sales and Neuromarketing
Neuromarketing is a very new field, built on research on how the brain makes buying decisions. For the first time, sales and marketing can be guided by Neuroscience, Psychology, Economics and Data Analytics, instead of sketchy anecdotes and guesswork.
Dr. Wu has shared his Neuroscience and Neuromarketing expertise through keynote speeches, presentations and workshops to business leaders and sales teams. When invited to give a TEDx talk in Minnesota, he compressed the fundamentals of Neuromarketing into a fast-moving 18-minute summary. He used real-world examples to illustrate why this new marketing concept works. He also recommended how you can apply it.
Keynote Speeches and Workshops
Now, Dr. Wu can be the keynote speaker at your next sales conference, training event, marketing symposium, business event or corporate workshop. He’ll introduce the latest in the science of decision making and provide actionable ideas to drive up your sales.
Dr. Wu brings these topics to life and provides the tools that audiences need to put them to work. His audiences always feel inspired after learning the science and gaining more confidence in their work.
- Why the Brain Buys – Introduction to the Neuroscience of Sales – Instead of relying on trial-and-error selling methods, Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics explain why people buy and how to influence them to buy more.
- Why Consumers Buy on Emotion – Learn How to Reduce Decision Anxiety – Buying decisions often lead to uncertainty. Uncertainty often leads to anxiety, leaving consumers unable to decide. Learn how to move your sales process forward by making your customers feel safe.
- How Neuromarketing Is Disrupting Marketing – Learn how and why this new science of consumer decisions is changing how the world does business. Companies of all sizes and all industries are applying it to create better customer experiences.
- Why the Brain Follows – Empower Your Leadership with Neuroscience – What separates good leaders from great leaders? Good leaders know how to lead, but great leaders know why people follow. Leadership is about influence. Now, you can learn the Neuroscience of influence that makes you a stronger, smarter leader.
- Search Experience Optimization, the New SEO – Old-style keyword-focused SEO is obsolete. Google now calls SEO “Search Experience Optimization.” Discover why this shift took place and what you need to do to stay competitive.
The keynote speeches above are ideal introductions to Neuroscience as it relates to marketing, sales, and consumer decisions. In each talk, audiences will learn the Neuroscience research that underlies new ideas and techniques that can boost sales by 5-10 times.
Keynote Speaker Who Connects Neuroscience and Business
Sales and Marketing speakers are not hard to find. There are tens of thousands of them. However, most focus just on energizing sales and marketing teams and firing them up to work harder.
Dr. Wu is different. He is a Neuroscientist who understands what motivates consumers to gain trust in companies and to buy their products and services. It’s all about the brain and the unconscious and emotional reasons people make decisions.
- Big Think Interviews – Stress and Shopping Addiction – In this viral video, Dr. Wu explained why a lack of control can cause abnormal buying behavior. He talked about how stress lowers consumers’ impulse control. He is the first thought leader to point out that Amazon is in the Instant Gratification business.
- Neuromarketing TED Talk – In a 2019 TEDx talk in Minnesota, Dr. Wu presented the basics of Neuromarketing in just 18-minutes. Learn more about his talk and watch it for yourself. Share it with colleagues and your sales and marketing team to introduce new ideas.
- Neuroscience Speaker – Dr. Wu’s career journey is unique and begins in China, where he was studying to become a neurosurgeon. Learn how historical events took him in a new direction and how his studies in the United States prepared him to become a leading Neuroscientist and marketing expert.
The fields of Neuromarketing and the Neuroscience of Sales are his areas of expertise. He has been using that knowledge to help his clients achieve remarkable revenue increases since 2003. Book him as a speaker and he’ll give your audience a new understanding of how people’s brains work, along with actionable sales and marketing techniques they can begin applying immediately.