Keynote Speaker – The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing
- Are your company’s marketing and sales flagging?
- Are you tired of the same old sales training?
Successful companies, including Amazon, Google and Apple, are thriving. What’s their secret? They understand Why The Brain Buys. You can take advantage of what they know to outsmart your competition.
Over the last 2-3 decades, the most successful companies have been relying on science to turbocharge their sales and marketing. Through the growing knowledge about the brain’s decision-making process, you can gain a better understanding of what influences your customers’ buying behavior. You can master the most powerful sales techniques and skills.
Speaker and Consultant – Apply Neuroscience to Sell More
Neuromarketing is a very new field, built on research on how the brain makes buying decisions. For the first time, sales and marketing can be guided by real science, instead of cherry-picked anecdotes and sketchy guesswork.
Dr. Wu brings these topics to life and provides the tools that audiences need to put them to work. His audiences always feel inspired after learning the science and gaining more confidence in their work.
- NEW! Apply the Science of Color to Marketing and Advertising – Many businesses have lost a lot of money because of bad color choices. Choosing the right color out of millions of colors for your business is like playing the lottery. When guided by science instead of personal preference, you have a better chance of choosing your winning color.
- Why the Brain Buys: Master the Neuroscience of Sales – Instead of relying on trial-and-error selling methods, Neuroscience and Psychology explain why people buy and what influences their decisions. Your sales team will produce more predictable and reliable results by following science.
- Why Consumers Buy on Emotion: How to Reduce Buyers’ Anxiety – Buying decisions often lead to uncertainty. Uncertainty often leads to anxiety, leaving consumers unable to decide. You can move your sales process forward by making your customers feel safe.
- Neuromarketing: Turbocharge Your Marketing with Neuroscience – Discover why this new science of consumer decisions is changing how the world does business. Companies of all sizes and all industries are applying it to create better customer experiences. You can reduce your wasteful spending while enhancing your marketing effectiveness.
Dr. Wu’s keynote talks are ideal introductions to Neuroscience as it relates to marketing, sales, and consumer decisions. In each talk, audiences will learn the Neuroscience research that underlies new ideas and techniques that can boost sales by 2-4 times.
Empower Your Sales and Marketing with Science
Scientific research has fundamentally changed our understanding of the human decision-making process.
Dr. Wu has shared his Neuroscience and Neuromarketing expertise through keynote speeches and workshops to business leaders and sales teams. In 2021, he was featured in a Big Think program on why people are addicted to online shopping. He reveals Amazon’s secret in getting its customers to buy.
When invited to give a TED Talk in 2019, he compressed the fundamentals of Neuromarketing into a fast-moving 18-minute summary. He used real-world examples to illustrate why this new marketing concept works. He also recommended how you can apply it. You can see his speaking styles through his talks and interviews.
- Big Think Interviews – Stress and Shopping Addiction – In this viral video with 1.1 million views, Dr. Wu explained why a lack of control can cause abnormal buying behavior. He talked about how stress lowers consumers’ impulse control. He is the first thought leader to point out that Amazon is in the Instant Gratification business.
- Neuromarketing TED Talk – In a 2019 TED talk in Minnesota, Dr. Wu presented the basics of Neuromarketing in just 18 minutes. Watch his talk and see his unique storytelling speaking style. Share it with colleagues and your sales and marketing team to introduce new ideas.
Since 2003, he has been working with businesses of all industries and sizes to drive up their sales and marketing conversion rates. Now, your team can get the cutting-edge information that your competitors haven’t heard of yet.
Keynote Speeches and Workshops
Now, Dr. Wu can be the keynote speaker at your next sales conference, or corporate event. If you are a Vistage chair, Dr. Wu is a Vistage speaker and available to share his insights with your group. He’ll introduce the latest in the science of decision making and provide actionable ideas to drive up your sales.
Dr. Wu specializes in applying Neuroscience to sales and marketing to boost revenues. He earned his Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Vanderbilt University in 1996. With over 35 years of experience in Neuroscience and over 20 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, he has developed a deep understanding of Why the Brain Buys.
Many speakers and trainers recycle the same outdated ideas. Some talk about science as if they are scientists. Would you trust what they have to say?
Dr. Wu is different. He is a Neuroscientist who understands what motivates consumers to gain trust in companies and to buy their products and services. It’s all about the brain and the unconscious and emotional reasons people make decisions.
Dr. Wu also speaks on how to apply Neuroscience to transform your leadership and revitalize your online marketing by shifting into Search Experience Optimization.
- Why the Brain Follows: Empower Your Leadership with Neuroscience – What separates good leaders from great leaders? Good leaders know how to lead, but great leaders know Why People Follow. Leadership is about influence. Now, you can learn the Neuroscience of influence that makes you a stronger, smarter leader.
- Search Experience Optimization: Why SXO Is the New SEO – Traditional keyword-focused SEO is obsolete. Google now calls SEO “Search Experience Optimization.” Discover why this shift to SXO took place and what you need to do to stay competitive. Apply SXO to boost your conversion and sales.
The fields of Neuromarketing and the Neuroscience of Sales are his areas of expertise. He has been using that knowledge to help his clients achieve remarkable revenue increases since 2003. Book him as a speaker and he’ll give your audience a new understanding of how people’s brains work, along with actionable sales and marketing techniques they can begin applying immediately.